Friday, July 31, 2009

Loser's Love Lost.


In her smiling face,
I see utopian bliss.
My passion reanimated:
a gaping stare-which she did never miss,
with angel eyes,lucid and serene.

Her ruddy lips-like dew laced grass;
Redder than the millions,
that race across my heart:
which tainted,
but isn't without shine.
It's no nugget of gold,
but still prays to his Gods,
for a majestic view held by her,but
for a second stare:
No thanks!I am fine!

Surreal in beauty,
so many heads turn.
A Goddess are thee,
my heart cries in burn.
Can't reminisce how many of my deeds were impure:
But since her manifestation,
I found myself a cure.
A rose,so painfully out of reach!
The golden apples to Hercules:
She is alike to me.

Myself no believer of charm,
neither a believer of
the fatality of attraction.
I believe in love at first sight,
but she does not care to look.
No qualms therein:as i did
from every corner and every nook.
So much so to be mistaken as the angel
without the book.

Hapless am I,but ye God:show me no pity!
for i want her to witness feelings
of this peasant all stark,
not gritty.

4 comments: