Friday, December 24, 2010

In God i trust...


O God,I know I have sinned...a lot...
Forgive me Almighty for i seek thy
grace not because i love myself as much as
Narcissus..
but because i love my kith and kin more than
i do myself...
My love is reciprocated by them,who are good souls.
My sins are innumerable...and irrevocable,
but please show mercy for i love
my life and i love to live it.
Suffering has plagued me,I know its your wrath.
I seem to invite them in plenty.
But still i beseech you to save me.
Protect me from my foes,woes and trespasses.
I promise O Lord i will not let you down again.
My punishment is too great to bear.
Forgive me for i have a
lot to achieve.
A lot good to do.
I know I am no angel,
but please don't slight me as an epitome of evil.
Don't make me rust as barren and shrivel in plague.
Give me a chance Milord...a just chance...not solely to
achieve...
but to fulfill a promise...
a promise for a happy life for my seniors.
As when i was growing up and held his hand,
i regard him to be the most holy to me in land.
I revere him,
for he is your sincere devotee whose sin numbers are rare an
nominal...
I emulate him and a Mother
whose feisty love has saved me so many times in my life
in peril.
Also the one i share their blood with a sibling
whom I can give my life for...

Forgive me Lord...
please grace me thy panacea...my need of the hour...
For I shall not swear...but lay a promise never to let you down...
Please Oblige...O Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment